Construction Legal Expert Vacancy
Kenzie Group is an experienced multi-disciplinary practice providing a team of highly experienced and qualified legal professionals, contract managers and quantity surveyors for your project management and dispute resolution needs within the construction, utility and infrastructure sectors and is seeking construction claims consultants.
Comprising two divisions – Kenzie Project Services and Kenzie Dispute Resolution – the group provides qualified and dedicated professionals across the disciplines of project management, claims management, dispute avoidance and resolution and construction law.
All professionals working within Kenzie Group are hand-picked for their extensive industry knowledge and experience with backgrounds in civil engineering and construction.
As Kenzie Group continue to grow we are currently looking to expand our team of Construction Claims Consultants.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:-
- You will be Skilled in claims and schedule delay analysis.
- Understanding of construction project schedules and providing advice which can be put into action.
- Assist with the preparation of expert reports and dispute resolution.
- Provide a timely and high quality service to clients.
- Managing contracts, handling disputes, claims & subcontracts, attending (progress) meetings with clients
- Interpret the operation of both standard forms and bespoke forms of contract terms, procedures and mechanisms
- Carry out detailed interrogation and analysis of construction costs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise changing workloads.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and resourceful.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional, confident demeanour and appearance.
- Proactive individual with strong drive, ambition and enthusiasm.
- Able to delegate and supervise the work of others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and exhibits a strong executive presence.
- Capable of defending positions with rational arguments.
- Team player with positive and energetic attitude.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or add your details to our database to be contacted when potential opportunities arise please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Freelance applications are welcome.