Kenzie Group Recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor
- Take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments under the supervision of a senior member of staff.
- Supporting senior team members on key projects.
- To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders.
- The preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Feasibility studies.
- Analysis of completed work and arranging payment to contractors.
- Analysing outcomes and creating detailed progress reports.
- Site visits, assessments and projections.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- The successful candidate must hold a BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying or similar with a 2.1 or higher.
- The candidate must possess the ability ti work accurately, and often to tight deadlines.
- The candidate must have excellence written and oral communication skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of NEC and JCT contracts.
- Possess a knowledge of construction and contract law and various conditions of contract.
- 2 years experience working in a similar role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to Kathryn Hyde via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.